Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SMOKEY BLUE LOOK & MINI SHOPPING

Photobucket

Photobucket
I know i look sad here, but im not..hehe.

Face: Revlon color stay
NYX Concealer
Maybelline Mineral Power
Cheeks: Soft Rose
Eyes: NYX TRIO (baby blue)
Mac single eyeshadow (cool heat)
Mac hello kitty Too dolly quad (used only statley black)
Highlight 88 eyeshadow palette ( just pick the one thats like my skin color)
Revlon liquid liner
NYX Jumbo pencil (White)
Mascara (Great lash by Maybelline)
Lips: Carmex
NYX lipstick (Nude)
NYX lip gloss (LILAC)
Brushes: Mac 187, 239, ecotools Mineral powder brush, blending brush, high light brush, blush brush by CS.

Photobucket
I really needed a container, never had one.
I get to put my make-up in it now! YAY!
And then i just bought cute sandals! you like? hehe :)

7 comments:

  1. lovin the smokey look! and hey i got a container like that too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to pop your bubble gum!

    Woo! I feel like shopping now. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look :)

    Love the footwear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh love the smokey look! And those bronze sandals are so cute! They look like they'd go with any summer outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww what pretty smokey look. What makes it even better is that most of the stuff you used are nyx products :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey i got tagged again and now im tagging you..on getting ot know me. See my blog lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the makeup and your sandals are cute too :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for commenting! :)