Create a wearable purple look using whatever makeup you have. you don't have to use only purples but you could use purple with pinks, blues, teals, golds, and so on. As long as you have purple somewhere on your lid.
1. You have to be a follower.
2. You have to have a blog.
3. Take a picture of products you used and list them.
4. Take three pictures of your final look, one looking down so I can see your eye makeup, one looking straight, another one with whatever pose/face you want.lol If you are inspired by something or someone, please send me the inspiration picture as well.
5. Post your entry on your blog and send it to me via e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org). When you e-mail me, please include your blog URL so I know who you are.
6. The dead line is 2weeks from now. (5/25)
Me looking straight :)
Me looking down :)
Close up :) im also using my mac false eyelashes.
CG tinted moisture
Maybelline mineral power
Hello kitty Tippy
Mac prep & prime
Elf all over cover stick as a concealer
In order: from left to right
Heating lash curler
Maybelline blackest black mascara
Elf clear mascara for brow
Revlon liquid liner
Brushes: In order from left to right