Sunday, May 24, 2009

FOTD (GREEN YELLOW RED)

Hey lovely ladies!
I just came back from doing a concert.
I had so much fun, but yet really tired! :S
I helped out for my hubby, his manager ask me to help out
for the Reggie Concert.
I'm not really a big fan of reggie, no offense..but its okiee.
I really needa money, so thats why i helped out for this concert! :)
I didn't get to take any pics at the concert because we were getting
busy! blah! lol
I was suppose to post this up this morning, but my hubbys manager wanted
me to go to the concert early. Anyways heres the look i did!

Eyes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PRODUCTS
Makeup

BRUSHES
Brushes

LIPS
Carmex
NYX (La~La~)

So what do you think?
Did i do a good job and be honest, please i would love to know What you lovely ladies think, so i know how to get better. :)

13 comments:

  1. yes i loveeee ross!! oh hey girl this is pretty!! The eyeshadow is pretty! I really need to get my hands on the CS palettes! hehehe... and i like only certain songs in reggae... Some are just too rasta for me... lol... you sang at the concert?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the title caught my eye.. wow for the bold colors.. what did you use to line you lids? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the colors are great ;) Love it. How was the concert? You must be tired huh! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. !!! The colors are so bright and vibrant! DId you wear it out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, the colors are so bright and pretty! i'm headin' over to guam next month. see you there! :) i sure need some tips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oohh so bright and fun!! The blending of the colors is really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. to be honest...

    it's really pretty! :D loving bright colors these days. very vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowww i love it, perfect for ur reggae concert haha! love the rasta colors! and yes u did a greaaaaat job

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love how colorful they are! the colors remind me of a parrot a bit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOLY I love the look!!! THAT is AWESOME! The yellow is so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cool, the colors really pop !

    ReplyDelete
  12. So vibrant and tropical looking! I tagged you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for commenting! :)