Wednesday, June 3, 2009

UPDATE!!! :)

Hey ladies!
Miss me? because i really miss you lovely ladies! :)
For all of you ladies that are wondering why i haven't updated my blog
is because there was something wrong with one of my eye. :(
So i haven't been wearing make-up lately because of my eye...
My eye was kind of puffy...but now it kind of got better...thank god!
So i've been wearing sunglasses for the past few days.
I dont know how i got it, but i think i got allergic to something... :(
Well anways just wanted to share that with you ladies!
Ohh yeah i went to ross this morning too!
Bought some cute hangers, because im running out of hangers...lol
And i just bought 2 shirts.
I wanted to get more clothes, but me and the hubby had to go
meet up with my mom and sisters at chili's.
Then after that we just strolled around...killing time before i go to my
singing class. :) Then after singing class my hubby picked up me and my sister
pearl, then Went to eat at my mom's place for dinner.
It was a long day for me! :) But i had so much fun!


Photobucket

Green Hangers! :)
Photobucket

It came with 15 hangers.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello Kitty!
Photobucket

Me eating..
Photobucket

Yum!
Photobucket

She's 6 years old now!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She looks so happy here...hehe
Photobucket

My sister pearl helping my baby sister cut her b-day cake. :)
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. at least you got good reason to wear sunglasses anywhere! :D omg those are gorgeous hangers. mine are those cheap random-colored plastic ones haha!

    eee that cake looks sweet w/ strawberries! aww, annika looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cake looks del!!! yum!! good to hear your eye is getting better.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!
    the bday cake looks so yummy!
    me want a slice of it!

    i tagged you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww annika is so big now! gosh i remember when she was little, she would go out with us cuz christabel was always babysitting her.. haha! miss those days.. & cute Hello kitty shirt! oh and also nice shades! they are huuuge. i love huge shades.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww im sorry to hear about your eyes. it'll get better soon! cute hangers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where you taking singing classes at and how much?! Omg I love to siiing but I SUCK! Lol. Hey lets go out karaoke one time with cheysser and maggie and whoever lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. My eyes has been annoying me lately, too. No eyeliner and wearing glasses. not sooo great. I get allergies in the quickness. :( I usually ice it up, and it starts feeling better.
    I have the same hangers in blue, their great! they don't crowd up my closet or distort my clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oohhh nooo...IM sorry to hear that girl and I hope you feel better very soon!! I miss your pretty FOTDs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cake looks absolutely yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh yummy cake! i hope ur eye gets better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for commenting! :)