Sunday, June 28, 2009

FOTD & ME SINGING AT MY SISTER'S BABY CHRISTENING

I'm back again...hahaha
Sorry my beautiful ladies, i've been really busy
lately with alot of stuff! It was my oldest sister
(christabel) Christening Party! Had a blast And then
yesterday was my best friends baby's B-day! Had so much fun
there too! And now im just at home relaxing finally! hahaha

Here's are some pictures at the christening..
This look i did though was like 2 days ago...
sorry so late.. :S

No Edit Just made the picture small...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Did my hair for the Christening.
You Like?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Lets see if i can remember what i used:
Face:
Clinique moisturizing lotion
Maybelline cover stick corrector concealer in yellow
Revlon color stay foundation in Sand Beige
Elf Translucent Matifying Powder
Elf Contouring blush & Bronzing Powder

EYES:
Mac Prep&Prime
88 palette
Mac black track fluidline
Elf Eyelash Curler (Works really good!)
RIMMEL GLAM'EYES MASCARA (003 Extreme Black)
Revlon colorstay eyeliner
aerie double sided pencil using the light blue

LIPS
Carmex
Mac Dazzleglass in SMILE



My Beautiful sister Christabel! She's holding CJ
Photobucket

CJ & DADDY Carlo
Photobucket

Photobucket

Tisha,Me,Chessyer at the church.
Photobucket

And Now me singing!
OMG dont mind me in this video for realz!
I was so scared...this is my first time
singing in front of a crowd, i was going to leave
but then my sister christabel said my name in the mic
saying: (Shantee come up and sing!) i was like omg omg
lol But i did it for her and cj! So here it goes,
i hope you like it? :S

Some where over the rainbow


Make sure to check out MZCHEYSSER

See you Lovely Ladies Soon! :)

7 comments:

  1. Hiiii Shantee :)

    Woohoo! I was there when you sang! Haha. I had a great time too! We should go out too! 4 of us with Ariel and Jim! Lol.

    I love your makeup! And your dress! You wore it better than that girl. Yeck~ Love youuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...
    love the blue eyes!
    i think your eye makeup is the same with cheysser
    haha
    you connived to do blue,huh?
    lol

    you look smashing,hun!

    & you sound so good too!
    your voice is so cute!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue look! It's cute on you!
    CJ is adorable. Awesome singing!! And your hair looks awesome. I wish I could curl my hair like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your singing is pretty good, loved your hair and make up in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your voice! I wish I can sing~ And the curls in your hair is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue! Very appropriate color and my favorite. :) The curls looks great! Did you use any products other than hairspray? I have to use tons of hairspray and curling serum just to last 3 hours. I love the song and your voice! :) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the comment girl! you look very pretty in blue and i love the curls! my hair is so pin straight lol. do you use a product before hand to hold the curl?

    Girl you are so brave to sing in front of all those peeps, do your thing girl, you were really good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for commenting! :)