Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ELF MINI MAKEUP LOOK!

Hey my beautiful ladies!
I can't believe i have almost 50 followers!
even though it took long, just the thought makes
me happy! :) I just wanna say THANX TO ALL THE LOVELY
LADIES THAT FOLLOWED ME!!! Well i did this look, because
i know some of you ladies wanted to see me do a look on this!
So i hope you like it? hehe. I'm heading out so yeah..MUAHHHH! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Products: No order..
Clinique moisturizing lotion
Maybelline cover stick concealer
Revlon foundation in sand beige
Maybelline mineral power
RIMMEL GLAM'EYES
ELF lash curler
ELF clear for brow
MAC FIX PLUS SPRAY
Carmex
Sephora lipgloss

12 comments:

  1. This is cute! Do you like the kit thing? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this look! man im so curious about that elf mini makeup case but i dont wanna buy it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more I see this elf case the more I want to buy it. but I'm really trying to hold off on it! I like this look, its neutral and smokey, but its not too dark (which is why i like it). great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice fotd. that blush looks nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. the kit is so nice.. it looks full waah.. blush and bronzer?? wow.. anyways.. love the eyes with a pop.. shantee, what is your shade in mac?? i am planning to buy colorstay and i have looking at sand beige since it is more yellowish in tone.thanks godbless

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty and your hair is so sleek! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey I love the colors!! That is awesome :D And congrats with the followers, I love reading your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it, this is such a cute look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. update, missy!! lol jk.. i know u bussy busy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute look!

    Btw I bought it in a local drugstore called Muller.

    It's sold there, but those nail polishes are really pricey. And not so good. The white tip shows in less than one day. One bottle was 10€.bah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Shantee! I cant view the link you sent me about your order coz I have to be signed in to your account. BTW im also selling the you rebel tinted moisturizer. I remember you said you wanted it, check it out at
    http://x3mzsharblogsale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for commenting! :)