Tuesday, June 23, 2009

E.L.F. AND SOME MORE GOODIES, EDIT: AWARDS

So yesterday i recieve my package by surprize!
My hubby was hiding it from me..Grrr...lol but he said he
wanted to surprize me so i was like aww so sweet, and i was!
I jump and hugged him! Thanx baby!

My hubbys mom and sister came back from P.I.
She got me some goodies YAY!!! :)

Photobucket

Mini makeup collection

Here are some swatches:
Eyeshadows
Photobucket

Lipgloss
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got this as a gift if you refer 3 or i think 5 friends.
Photobucket

I dont like the package on this one, i thought it broke, but lucky
it didn't...Thanx God! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

I actually got four of these, but i gave one to my best friend.
Photobucket

Contour brush, Powder brush, Fan Brush
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

YAY! My Brushe collection grew! Finally! lmao! :)
Photobucket

I need a new jar or fish bowl if thats what it's called...lol
Photobucket

I Love MAMON! Thanx to my hubby's mom! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

EDIT....
YAY i think today is my lucky day!
I got more goodies from my hubby's older sister.
She lives in Chicago and she bought me a FOSSIL watch and
a Gap shirt! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

So I was Award by the beautiful friend of mine MZKRYSTAL
Thanx! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Before passing on this award, you must follow the RULES:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2) Pass the award to other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

NOW I AWARD THESE LADIES:
THIAMERE
LADYSTARR
EDNA
DONNARENCE
KAI-KUN THE BEAR
LOUIE
BECKY
PINKFISH PIE
CHOMFIFI
JULIEMUA

14 comments:

  1. wow love the elf haul! i want that blush and bronzer duos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a cute brush holder!
    ^_^

    i always think that the elf palette is a cute one

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and i have some awards waiting for you on my blogggg

    ReplyDelete
  4. weeh,,, love the haul.. is the makeup palette of elf nice?? it looks really full of good stuffs esp. the e/s.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul. Your brush holder is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you like the studio line eyelash curler? i have the other one the $1 eyelash curler and I like it. I was just wondering if the studio line is better. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the awards!

    im always curious about that mini compact from elf!

    and yay to more brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul!! I've been wanting to try their Studio Line. Tell us how that mini makeup collection is... pleeeaaaase!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoooa! Everyone's boyfriend is suprising with makeup! Lol! :)

    Great haul darlinnnng

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh lala i'm liking the brushes. I think i need to get myself a fishbowl too, looking at yours makes it looks so neat, and clean. ^___^ speaking of clean i went to target and i started to look for that baby shampoo you got while we were in kmart. they were SOLD OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your brushes look so cute stored in that bowl. Mine are a mess just lying around everywhere. Very nice haul :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul! & I really like the fishbowl, I love how you tied the little ribbon around it, such a cute detail <3 The watch you got is really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooh love your elf haul! :D I love those shine erasers.. they work well and they're so cheap compare to body shop or other brands!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for commenting! :)