Monday, June 8, 2009

FOTD

Hi my beautiful ladies!
I did this look from the elf quad (Sliver lining)
I believe some of you ladies saw it on my older post, i believe it was
on May 09, 2009. I changed it up a little,
i used nyx jumbo pencil in milk to make the colors pop more! hehe.
And ohh yeah i used tape too, on the side of my eye so i can have that cat eye look, you ladies know what im talking about..hehe.
When i was done omg it came out pretty!
So just tell me what you ladies think?

It looks blue ugh! Its more darker in person though.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Blow...
Photobucket

Kiss! I Miss You ladies! :) Muaahhh! hehe
Photobucket

Here's the products:
Brushes:
Photobucket

Face:
Photobucket

Eyes:
Photobucket

Lips:
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. love the look, its so pretty,
    im following you too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it came out pretty, because you're pretty!

    You know what's funny? Hahaha. You could had won my giveaway. :)

    Hey! I heard from Christabel that you're going swimming with ONLY Jim's boxers. MWHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i guess summer makes girls cut their hair! I recently cut 2 inches off my hair cuz it gets so hot and sweaty. Aww cute make up, it matches your purple shirt! And with poses like that you should consider joining my paris contest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. eee someones eyes not red no more.. lol love itt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color of the purplish Sephora lipgloss :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeeee my sister looks so pretty n her make up looks so pretty :P love n miss u<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. silver lining looks good on you.. i am so sad that i have not hearing news from you.. the culprit is blogger.. you are nowhere to be found in my reading list just like cheysser, anastacia and dana.. i missed so much of your posts..

    i love your brushs.. what brand is your kabuki.. an the right most brush.. is that a foundation brush.. i only have a few brushes,, i need to upgrade.. :S

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for commenting! :)