Sunday, June 21, 2009

EOTN

Hey my beautifuls! :)

I know i haven't been updated lately,
but now i am! hehe So hows everyone's summer
so far? Because im having a blast! well anywayz hope
you all have a lovely summer! :)

Slate,Plum,Cocoa,& Champagne
Make-up

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love the new mascara im using now!
It makes my lashes so long, like im wearing falsies! :)
I bought it at k-mart,i think it was like 8 some.. around there..hehe
It's the RIMMEL GLAM'EYES 003 EXTREME BLACK.

8 comments:

  1. Hiii Shantee :)

    I heard about your fun Friday Night. Sheesh, where was my invite? HAHAHA! Just kidding. I was talking to Christabel about how I want to go to the strip club to see the ladies make money! MMMM! Hahaha! COME WITH US, but they might want to rape the both of you!

    EEEEEEY! Where did you get the palette? Someone been shopping ha! NO HAUL? Lol.

    The Mascara looks good! I can totally see it in the pictures! But no make up for me for awhile, I'm going to be so broke again. WEEEEEH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that mascara looks promising,, :D love the eotd.. :D i really like purple.. :D glad to hear you are having a great summer.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. palette look good! i like rimmel glam'eyes i got to try it now. thanks shantee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What palette is that? The colors are nice for the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great eotd, I love the colors in that palette.

    If i remember correctly I bought the l'oreal de-crease at walmart. I'm still on my first one, and it's been almost a year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh the drugstore across the street has Rimmel on sale... I'm going to go check it out!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice. wearable look hun! enjoy your summer break :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like very much girl! I really want to try that mascara!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for commenting! :)