Saturday, July 11, 2009

Where have you been shantee? lol & EOTN

What have i been doing?...hmmm...
sleeping alot! its the time of the month!
I hate having my period! sucks! hahaha
but besides sleeping...been hanging out with my best friend
and her adorable daughter tasia! She recently learned howed to walk,
How cute is that to watch right? haha

Photobucket

My hubby said he really likes this picture of me!
He said i look like a cute mouse! lol
Photobucket

Photobucket

Me sleeping...Feels so good...hahaha
Photobucket

And heres the look i did last night.
Played around with my e/s...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Products:
Mac prep & prime
NYX JUMBO PENCIL IN MILK
88 e/s palette
Mac black track fluid line
elf mascara for brow
revlon eyeliner
falsies (Got it at smart shoppers)

10 comments:

  1. you look like a little kid. so cute. btw i love the look you did and the falsies are really pretty too.

    oh to answer your question, you should try it but i know you can do it with any moisturizer. try it with less liquid foundation at first to see how its gonna come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i have my monthly visitor atm too.
    i have a couple of zits >_<.
    anyhuu.
    she's so cute!
    pretty look ^_^
    those falsies look bomb as well =]
    MsGiLiNG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Periods are evil! =[

    AND AWW HOW CUTE IS SHE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friend's daughter is so cute!

    I love to sleep too. I actually fell asleep on my BF's lap after watching Twilight last night then he forced me to goto bed. Sleep = my favorite pass time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your friends daughter is so cuuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the pictures are so cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ughh i just got my period yesterday & i haaaate it tooo! but i love that pink look =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous eotn; the falsies look great too :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tasia is so cute! :) love the look also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your kid is so cute! Btw I love those falsies, they look so natural!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for commenting! :)