Tuesday, July 7, 2009

HAUL AND JOLLYRANCHER NAILS

Good Evening ladies!
It's 12:55 a.m. here in guam.
Just came back from the carnival,
but before that me and my best friend
went k-mart shopping! YAY! I can't believe
we took like 3 hours at k-mart just for the
stuff's we bought..hahahaha, then we ate at the
food court, Yummy pizza! Didn't take any
picture because i was just wearing my regular
face makeup routine..just foundation, concealer, powder, blush, Mascara
and Mac black track fluid line, for some reason im faster using the
black track fluid line better then my revlon liquid liner.
Which eye liner are you ladies faster on putting on?
I would love to know?


I'll do a review on this when i get the chance to use it. :)
Photobucket

Sally House (Hot Pink)
Photobucket

Sally House (Black)
Photobucket

I needed a new hair spray, so i bought this one.
Im really going to do a review on this when i use it! :)
Photobucket

The brush i got is Posh Dome Eyeshadow Brush.
And i just got another revlon powder in medium, because i was running out.
So now i got a back up. And my first Maybelline blush in Soft Mauve

Now for my nails!
I didnt know it was that interesting, but yeah
i dont think its all that, i just did whatever forealz! lol!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Products:
O.P.I. BASE COAT
O.P.I. ALPINE SNOW
O.P.I. BLACK ONYX
O.P.I. CHAPEL OF LOVE
NYX PRINCESS
O.P.I. CLEAR COAT

6 comments:

  1. I suck at putting on liquid eye liner. >_< So I'd MAC fluid line

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha :] Your nails are interesting! It's so yummy. Whoa? You took that long in Kmart? Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am actually faster with liquid liners than gel liners. but I like the consistency and the look of gel liners, and so I tend to wear that most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA I USE MY REGULAR PENCIL EYELINER. IM FASTER USING THAT THAN MY FLUIDLINE! LOL AND WHOAAA 3 HRS AT KMART!? HAHAH THOSE LONGGG. LOVE THE HAUL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your nails!! lol 3 hours in Kmart?! What did you girls look at for 3 hours?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting nail design, I shall try that one! ^^

    My fav liner is the Essence liquid eyeliner and a simple black khol. :)
    The eyeliner is long lasting so I don't have to smudge or work on it, so I gues that's the faster one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for commenting! :)