Saturday, July 18, 2009

FOTD,REVIEW,MINI HAUL

Im Back with a FOTD!
I'm finally done with my period..YAY!
Everytime i have my period im not in the mood
to put make-up on or clean, so i had to catch up on
cleaning first...as you all know i love to clean. :)
So i woke up shower, got ready to go k-mart with my hubby.
I think i never did a yellow and pink look so i decided to do
it today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I bought this when i went to the carnival at chamorro village.
Photobucket

Products:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I bought this like a week ago i believe...
so here's a little review about this Sally Hansen Color Quick
Fast Dry Nail Color Pen:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I personal dont like the brush.
but its ok though... :S
Photobucket

Like it says:
Quick Fast Dry: It does.
Last week when i painted my nails
with the black one and i wore it for a week,
it already chipped like crazy, always had to touch up on it.
As for the Hot pink on my nails i just painted it last night,
and so far it seems better then the black one...weird...
but im going to wait at least a week and see.
I would give it a 3/5.
Would i buy it again?...Not sure...Maybe?

I needed to buy this because i was running out already.
And i love how it removes my make-up well. :)
Photobucket

I bought this last week, i've always wanted this,
but they were always out, but finally when i went there last week,
they had it...YAY!
I've been using this for a week and a half, and so far it works really good!
My hair feels soft and smells good! :)
Photobucket

I bought this last week too, wanted to try it out, and so far i love it!
Photobucket

Photobucket


I bought this like 2 weeks ago when me and my hubby went to
Agana Shopping Center At SM And found Revlon Lipstick for 5 bucks!
Photobucket

Pearl 120 Apricot Fantasy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Nice FOTD! Pink and yellow are a beautiful color combo if done right. :D

    I like the stuff you got. I really should try more hair stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shantee :)

    Congrats on getting off your period! Haha. I hate periods, especially mine - it takes a while to end! It's like "go away period, let me enjoy my life". Mwhahaha!

    Oh wow! Nice Hauling! HEY GIRLFRIEND! I thought you were going to stop buying make up. PSSSSH! Didn't even last long! LANYA! Great job! =] One last time? Suuuuure! Haha.

    Don't worry, Jim still going to buy you the dog, even if you don't save enough! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the birthday wishes! I really appreciate it.

    and I like the pink and yellow color combo. and I'm always envious when you go to K-mart. I have no K-mart here! BLAH! we used too. . . but they shut down. nooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so adorable girl. its a pretty look you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh you bought lots of nice goodies!! I love your FOTD! so summery! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That flower + make up reminds me of Hawaii! So cute! ^^

    And I know what you mean with your period.. I feel so damn lazy...

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for commenting! :)